// you’re reading...

Asides

Zigcigs.com

Has anyone ordered from Shawn? would love to see some feedbacks on this.

via: E-Cigarette Forum

Discussion

6 comments for “Zigcigs.com”

1. I 1st ordered from Shawn in October of this year after searching many sites i too came across his you tube videos and thought the same thing i e-mailed him, asked him some Questions that i never thought he would answer. One being simply put are you really doing this for real like you say in the videos or are you doing this for a living and this is a ploy to get me to buy from you? Since that day i have ordered many times from him and even redirected family and friends to his site and to watch his videos and even call him. He offers his phone # freely so why not call. I don’t know too many people that would do that. I have to say he has been very helpful and the orders all came through and very fast to me. I have been very happy with his service so far i have found that if he says something he means it and stands by it. Honesty to me was key to ordering from him. That being said i will continue to order from him and refer people to him. feel free to contact me via e-mail if you wish.

Posted by Derailed` | November 19, 2009, 7:06 am
  2. Yes
    It was a wonderful experience.
    He is very knowledgeable and his prices are competitive.
    He was extremely helpful with an issue that I was experiencing as a new e-cigarette user.
    I would recommend him.

Posted by Heather | November 19, 2009, 7:56 am
  3. Shawn was my second choice after a trial basis with Smooth Smoking “which is crap.” I do enjoy the product and use it while working. Before I chose him, I did the typical research in health concerns, pricing etc. I admired the fact that Shawn post video tutorials and is easy to contact in case of any concern or questions; which is the main reason I chose his product as well as the ability to order additional atomizers in case one went bad as a precaution.
    As for the product, I ordered the Standard Zig Kit. I received more merchandise than I actually would need, however, it is great to have back-up zig’s. I smoked 1 pack a day for 8 years. Honestly, I still incorporate American Spirit’s with the Zig-Cigs. I am cutting back on traditional cig’s rather than cold-turkey to a zig-cig like others have done.
    The mechanism I found to be better than my first choice via smooth smoking. The ability to press a button for the atomizer to work cuts back on over usage. I found that on my first choice, after inhaling, the atomizer still went off a couple of seconds after.
    From watching his tutorial videos on his site as well as youtube, you will get a great all around idea on the product and what you get for your money. I have had no issues with the product and chose to go with his suggestion about using Johnson Creek smoke juice. My favorite is tennessee cured. I also discovered that you really do not get that burn in your throat by just inhaling. If you leave a crack for normal air-flow while you also inhale the zig, you will get a major burn like a normal cig. Another plus is that you do not have to puff, puff, puff like other electronic cig’s to get it operational and waste the juice due to the ability to just press a button.
    With the standard kit and up, you also receive the charging black box ‘I do not recall the official name’ which fit’s easily into your pocket and is great for transportation. You are also able to store additional juice filled tips within. The only downside to the case is the surprising affect you get when you press the button to open it without having you finger on it to slow the mechanism is that the battery ‘which goes on the atomizer’ jumps out and scares you. I had a friend wonder what the black box was and pressed the button and he jumped because the battery came flying out at him and landed on the floor. ‘Just take precaution.’ I really do not use the home charger. I only charge it on my computer which is more convenient as well as just plugging it in at work via computer.
    I do smoke it at work, and the other employees really do not notice unless they see smoke come out of my mouth. I ask them what they think, and they always reply that they thought I was just chewing on a pen. They are fascinated by the device. They only thing noticeable by non-smokers is the aroma of which ever scent you have purchased. The tennessee cured leaves a faint vanilla scent for a couple of minutes in the air.
    As for nicotine, I am able to go all day now without having to go outside and smoke. It is rather convenient. A couple of puffs and I am good to go. I do hope that this is what you are asking for. If not you are welcome to email me with additional questions.

Posted by John McGregor | November 19, 2009, 7:56 am
  4. I’ve order from shawn on numerous occasions. He’s awesome won’t find better customer service any where.

Posted by Thomas Casteel | November 19, 2009, 9:17 am
  5. I’ve ordered from him, great service and product. Highly recommended.

Posted by Dylan Conaway | November 20, 2009, 11:34 am
  6. OK…here goes. I am a skeptic. Couldn’t stop smoking when I was pregnant…couldn’t stop smoking through cancer treatment, so seriously…how good could this product really be??? After tons of research I landed on this website. I watched the videos, and decided to give this crazy man a call. He answered every skeptical question, laughed with me about my doubts and I ordered a kit. Now, I was challenged. How do I use it, charge it, smoke it?…How is it supposed to taste etc. So I called again. He walked me through every step. I am a 20+ years smoker, 1 1/2 packs at least a day and i have not smoked even one cig for four weeks. I appreciate that this website provided all of the research, all of the recommendations, and all of the honesty that i needed. I will continue to order from this website and be a very happy and health non smoker!!!

Posted by smess | November 24, 2009, 4:49 pm